Project

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project

Guild site for Project on the realm saurfang

+3
CrucialVitalSquint
Cyanios
Morky
7 posters

Recruiting Officers!

Morky
    Morky
    Admin

Recruiting Officers! Empty Recruiting Officers!

Post  Morky Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:38 am

Hey everybody if noticed we lack some officers sinds the guild is so Super active from early morning till deep in the night we could use some more officers to make sure there is always somebody online to solve problems.

Swearing, offending other members disrespect etc etc

I dont want to scare u all we are very relaxed most of us just wanna have fun lvling up and doing dungeons online.

Anyways back to the subject:

U may post your reason here why you should be a officer!

Demands:

-Must have experiance true-out the game for more then 1 year.
    -Helpfull towards others.
    -Rank member or higher of Project
    -Dedicated and looking foward to help the guild out
    -must have read all rules posted on forums Very Happy

i hope its not too much demands Razz goodluck!
    Cyanios

Recruiting Officers! Empty Re: Recruiting Officers!

Post  Cyanios Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:45 am

Hello. i'd like to apply as a officer. I'm a Perfectionist to the Extreme. and likes to Work inventories and banknotes. I Think before I act on matters(Or just plain slow)I like People unless they act in a way I feel is against the rules.

I have Been in Wow since 2005 in the summer, and had a 2 year break in 2006-08, and has gotten back to it since. I'm helpful. Ranking as a Project member and is Dedicated and looking forward to take Project into the sky and flap with the wings to show off:D

I have Read the rules. Argued a bit on the trading restrictions. but following them newer less.

and no Morky, the demands are just right.
    CrucialVitalSquint

Recruiting Officers! Empty Application

Post  CrucialVitalSquint Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:23 am

I too would like to apply to be a guild dicta... I mean officer. I love you
    My name is Peter, I'm 14 but that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about Smile

I am at school of course but get on when I can and will be able to raid a few times a week in endgame.

I've been playing WoW since Summer '06 and have gathered (I think) a reasonable knowledge of the game since then.

My main in the guild is Squint, my first druid, and I'm planning on being the guilds main (or off) tank, depending on who we get Smile

I'm helpful to newcomers and don't believe making fun of or yelling at people helps them learn the game, but I know when someones crossed the line.

I'm commited to my druid, and therefore, commited to the guild Very Happy

See you later, hope to hear from you soon Very Happy

Peter cheers
    Bedriel

Post  Bedriel Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:00 am

Hi whoever reads this ^^

I also would like to apply as an officer off the guild
    I try to be relax and act stupid some times, but when needed i'm a serious as can be
    I've been playing Wow since october 2005( if my memory is good...yeah i'm an old timer^^), i have the tendancy to know all patch notes by head so, maybe that helpfull Razz

Always ready to help and resolve any kind of problem.

My current rank in the guild is member.

I really love the guild and my char, and i hope we can become the guild we want (raiding ect).

See you soon in game
    Bed ^^
    Honorblade

Post  Honorblade Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:20 am

Haii there to All the mighty people who read this!! Very Happy

I would very much like to become an officer of the guild. I have experiance with the game, maybe not as much as others, but i do try as much as i can.

I am generally a laid back player (most of the time Cool ) and i will only start using the powers of an officer if there is no other choice.

I really like this guild and not just the people in the guild but try to friendly to others aswell

see soon

Honor
    Neso

Recruiting Officers! Empty Neso

Post  Neso Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:35 am

hi all Smile im chris im 17 and live in uk
    i first started playing wow in may 2006
    i am a helpfully guy that will help ppl out if needed and i also speak my mind so if something is bothering me i will say somthing.
    i enjoy playing the game within the guild and im looking for to playing endgame content within the guild Smile
    mooache

Post  mooache Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:08 pm

hello, just wanted to volunteer for officer since i heard of the lack of them
    at least until some1 better comes along.

been playing the game for some time dunno how exactle but somewhere between
    2 and 3 years.

i'm as helpful as i can be coz by helping others is the best chance to get help myself. Smile

wanto repeat i would like to be an officer for the guild at least temporarely (not sure how it's written :p )

best regards Mooache.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:37 pm